Friday, February 8, 2013

5 BEAUTIFUL THINGS







1. Stephanie Lategahn 2. Josh Sam 3. Andrew Avely 4. John Wilhem 5. Nemanja Jerkov

Good morning, everyone ... happy Friday!!  When I started Simply Hue almost four years ago I had a Friday theme of "5 Beautiful Things".  I'm going to try to revive that on my new blog because I think it's such a nice way to start the weekend.  Aren't these images amazing?  Although, I love creating feminine pastel photos for my Etsy shop, I'd really like to get into different types of photography ... especially nature!

Have a relaxing weekend doing the things you enjoy!  xo

Vicki

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! So happy you dropped by at my new location. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yes Vicki- a great weekend opener! I love the first shot! Must remember to put your new blog address into the blogroll-poor you, but this one looks fabulous! caroline x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline! Sorry I took so long to answer your comment. I really appreciate you stopping by and leaving an encouraging word. :) xo

      Delete