Saturday, February 16, 2013

FINALLY PUTTING MY OWN PHOTOS ON OUR WALLS


If you can believe it, I have none of my own photos hanging on our walls .... not even one!  My husband told me today that we have some credit from the old lab I used to use and we need to use it up.  I'm not sure how it works exactly, but they wouldn't refund our money.  That left me with choosing some of my own photos and since I'm pretty sure my family and friends are a little tired of receiving my photos for every birthday and holiday (a little exaggeration), I decided to pick out a few for our condo.  These are the ones I finalists!   :)

Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.  xo

Vicki

6 comments:

  1. Love the ones you chose..the camera and dream big would be first on my list...enjoy the fruits of your labor...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl. :). It really brightens my day to read your comments! Would the camera and dream big match your house? I'd love to send them to you. :)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely you should have your own photos up on your walls! And: I'm so glad to have found Simply Hue again after your move! I hope a digital move was less of a hassle than a real life move would have been :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annette ... nice to hear from you!! It was a pretty easy move, but it's hard to get up and going again, honestly. I'm going to do my best! Hope you're doing well. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Vicki, I know how it is though, I don't have any of my own "Artistic Photography" in my house anywhere. Plenty of my daughter, but none of my other stuff. I wonder why? Maybe I should take a cue from you and print some out for my living room.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny and it's the same story here. Not one of my pictures is on our walls. Sad but true. I think you've motivated me to fix that.

    ReplyDelete